It has been our honor and privilege to serve our kids, families, and community through an amazing staff and industry-leading facility. It is with great anticipation that WE announce an exciting and inevitable merger of strengths, values and opportunity. Two purpose-driven organizations are coming together: American Elite and Cheer World. WE are coming together, not because of what WE do-train and coach youth in the sport of cheerleading and provide recreational programs that keep kids active and growing-but because of how we do it. The opportunity is first and foremost one of the heart. Both organizations believe it is our role to develop young people in all aspects of their lives, so that they can grow into happy, more fully empowered people, confident and capable. To give them an edge in life, so they can be their best selves.
This commonality is what brought us together and what sets us apart for the future. This started as a possible solution to expand on each others’ strengths, but naturally grew into an alignment at our deepest level-our values. It became clear that together we could be more solid operationally, stronger competitively, and built sturdier to do the good work of elevating the families, kids, and communities who count on us.
- WE are changing our name and changing our colors. WE have made this decision to bring us together and point our combined forces toward a fresh future.
- WE will have two locations: Brecksville and Tallmadge
- Our Key Staff and ownership will remain the same but will combine to expand on each others’ strengths.
- This merger will be initiated for the 2017-2018 season.
- CLICK HERE to view an exciting video we are releasing to the world. This video shares our new name and logo!
- CLICK HERE to visit our merger Microsite. This site gives all the details of our merger and a clear view for our families.
- CLICK HERE to visit our website, this is a skeleton version but provides further details, information on the owners, information on placements, FAQ’s, and other details.